The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older should get an updated 2023-2024 COVID-19 vaccine.
People who are up to date have lower risk of severe illness, hospitalization, and death from COVID-19 than people who are unvaccinated or who have not completed the doses recommended for them by CDC.
- Everyone aged 5 years and older should get 1 dose of an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against serious illness from COVID-19.
- Children aged 6 months–4 years need multiple doses of COVID-19 vaccines to be up to date, including at least 1 dose of updated COVID-19 vaccine.
- People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised may get additional doses of updated COVID-19 vaccine.
Visit Vaccine Locator to find and schedule an appointment.
Washington State COVID-19 Information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for health care and long term care workers
- COVID-19 vaccination staffing resource request for primary care providers
- Pharmacy partnerships
- Healthcare provider resources & recommendations
You can also subscribe to the weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Partner Newsletter on GovDelivery.