The COVID-19 vaccine is available to people 6 months and older.
March 16, 2023 – The Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) updated booster dose recommendations are as follows:
- Children ages 6 months–4 years who previously completed a 3-dose original monovalent Pfizer primary series should receive a bivalent Pfizer booster dose at least 2 months after completion of the monovalent primary series.
Visit Vaccine Locator to find and schedule an appointment.
Washington State COVID-19 Information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for health care and long term care workers
- COVID-19 vaccination staffing resource request for primary care providers
- Pharmacy partnerships
- Healthcare provider resources & recommendations
General questions can be sent to email@example.com. Any media inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also subscribe to the weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Partner Newsletter on GovDelivery.