Find general and sector-specific guidance, resources and recommendations. This content is updated often so please check back regularly to ensure you have the most recent versions. All documents include their last updated date for reference.
Some materials are available in additional languages. You can filter the results by using the language dropdown.
Group Settings and Services
View our partner toolkit, featuring Department of Health social marketing campaign materials like videos, social media graphics, and print materials. Campaign topics include COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccine, WA Notify, and flu. Please use any of these materials to help with your own outreach efforts.
In addition to our partner toolkit, we have additional resources and educational materials in 36 or more languages in the various drop down categories on this page.
K-12 Schools, Child Care, and Other Youth-Serving Settings
- COVID-19 Self-Testing Guidance for the Public (PDF) Additional LanguagesThis translated content contains outdated information and will be updated soon.
Children and Youth
- Myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: what parents and young adults should know (PDF) Additional LanguagesThis translated content contains outdated information and will be updated soon.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Reproductive Health Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) Additional Languages
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Youth: Understanding Consent (PDF) Additional Languages
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Youth: Understanding Consent for Community Based Organizations Serving Youth (PDF) Additional Languages
- Homebound and Need a COVID-19 Vaccine? Additional Languages
- Fast Facts: The COVID-19 Vaccines and Pregnancy (PDF) Additional Languages
Multilingual (English instructions translated into Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Somali, Vietnamese, and Korean)
- What to do if you test positive for COVID-19 (PDF) Additional Languages
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to someone with COVID-19 (PDF) Additional Languages