Contact us | More EMS Resources
The Department of Health provides data presentations to the EMS and Trauma Steering Committee. These presentations cover various topics from meeting to meeting, with a major focus on trauma system performance and evaluation.
If you have questions about these presentations or need more information, call 360-236-2800.
- May – Emergency Department (ED) Pediatric Trauma 2013 Outcomes (PDF)
- February– Emergency Department (ED) Length of Stay (LOS) of Transfer Patients (PDF)
- June – ED Transfers from Trauma Facilities to Non-Trauma Facilities: A preliminary look at Washington Trauma Registry data (PDF)
- March – Alcohol, Drugs and Trauma: A Risky Mix (PDF)
- November – Taking the Pulse of Washington's EMS and Trauma Care Regions (PDF)
- September – A look at Washington's Trauma Care Process (PDF)
- March – Trauma Outcomes (PDF)
- January – Senior Falls (PDF)
- November – Pre-Hospital and Hospital Trauma Care (PDF)
- September – Patient Flow Through WA's Trauma System (PDF)