Summary of COVID-19
- How to Protect Yourself & Others (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Washington Disease Reporting System (WDRS) Forms
Community Assessment and Recovery Locations
Wildfires and COVID-19
Recent MMWR from CDC
Literature Situation Reports (Lit Rep)
The Daily COVID-19 Literature Situation Report (Lit Rep) has moved and is now available on the University of Washington's Alliance for Pandemic Preparedness website.
In-depth reports and topical synthesis reports are also posted there monthly, and the site has a new search function that allows you to search across prior reports.
You can also subscribe to receive the Lit Rep in your inbox daily.
If you have questions, please contact Maayan Simckes at email@example.com.
Where can I turn for more information?
- Coronavirus (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Resources for workplaces and employers
- Stigma Reduction
- COVID-19 reporting forms and guidelines
- Interim COVID-19 Outbreak Definition for Healthcare Settings (PDF)