Military Resources

Related links

Military Families – Washington - Washington State is committed to being the home of choice for military families. Whether you are current or former family of an active duty service member, member of the Reserves or National Guard, or veteran, we want to support you in making Washington the best place to live, work, and thrive.

Military personnel state licensing and transition information flyer (PDF)

Resources for Military Personnel and Their Spouses or Registered Domestic Partners

There are opportunities that may help you obtain and maintain your license in Washington State. As new legislation passes, or we develop new processes to help military personnel and their spouses or registered domestic partners, we'll update this webpage. If you have questions about any of the laws or processes, call 360-236-4700.

Note: Military refers to members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including the U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

Applications for military members, veterans, spouses, registered domestic partners

If you are a military or family member and are looking for equivalency and documentation requirements for a specific health professions credential, please visit Health Professions A to Z. You may also go to our Military Resources Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Contact and connect

Email military resources liaison | Email customer service | Submit public disclosure request (lists and labels)

To get important information about applied behavior analysis, subscribe for updates at the bottom of the page.