Birth Control and Contraception
Mental and Emotional Support
- WA Listens | WaPortal.org
- Mental and emotional well-being | Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19)
- Online Resources for Youth
- Health Care Rights for Youth (washington.edu)
- Mental Health Resources For Adolescents and Young Adults – SAHM (adolescenthealth.org)
- Mental, Social, & Behavioral Health | OSPI (www.k12.wa.us)
- Home - We R Native
- Behavioral Health Toolkit for Navigating Crisis, School-Based Services, Medical Services, Family Support Networks, and More – PAVE (wapave.org)
For Adolescent and Young Adult Healthcare Providers
Behavioral Health Resources
Injury and Violence Prevention Resources
Trauma Informed Care and Practice Resources
- Bright Futures (aap.org)
- Trauma-informed approach | Washington State Health Care Authority
- Home - TIA Washington
- Trauma-Informed Care | youth.gov
- Trauma Informed Oregon - Trauma Informed Care in Oregon
- Promoting Telehealth Campaign Toolkit (aap.org)
- Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center (nrtrc.org)
- Training Resources (uwmedicine.org)
- Healthy Youth Survey
The Healthy Youth Survey is a collaborative effort of the Department of Health, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), Department of Social and Health Services and other state and local agencies. Many agencies in Washington, including schools, work to help kids grow up in healthy environments. The survey helps these agencies to find out more about the strengths and weaknesses in our communities and programs for youth.
- Bright Futures
Guidelines for parents and health care providers to help children from birth through adolescence grow up healthy.
- CDC Adolescent & School Health Program
Offers publications, resources, information and tools.
- Foundation for Healthy Generations
Founded in 1974 by a dedicated group of health educators, Foundation for Healthy Generations is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with a mission to create enduring health equity.
- Teen Health and the Media (Teen Crisis Hotline)
Provides the latest research on effectiveness of media literacy education in preventing unhealthy behaviors, and information and resources pertaining specifically to media literacy as a tool for preventing unintended pregnancy, eating disorders, suicide and alcohol, tobacco and other drug use.
- National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
Is working to reduce the rate of teen pregnancy by one-third between 1996 and 2005. National teen pregnancy statistics; research; resources for teen, parents, professionals, and policy makers.