This is a public meeting of the Washington State Department of Health. There are approximately 10 minutes at each meeting for public comment. The conference room for VAC meetings has a capacity limit of 40 people. Visitors may attend on a first come first serve basis until the room reaches capacity.
The VAC asks that visitors observe the following:
- Sign in prior to the meeting and indicate the agenda item you wish to comment on.
- Please speak only when recognized by the Chair.
- Limit comments to three minutes. Please note that the Chair may further restrict time allotments if more than five individuals want to speak.
- Please conduct side conversations outside of the meeting room.
- Should visitors wish to distribute materials, bring a sufficient number of copies (25) and place on the designated meeting materials table.
- Designated visitor seating is located at the front of the room.
- Lunch is not provided for visitors, but they are welcome to bring their lunch to the meeting.