- Interact with charts, maps, and graphs
- Export the data as a spreadsheet.
Note: The Center for Health Statistics will no longer update Washington State resident death Excel tables. We now display the Excel table information on the data visualization dashboards.
The reports below include data on mortality by topic in Excel tables.
Mortality A: Demographic Tables 1980 - 2015
- Table A2b - Age by Multiple Race for Residents
- Table A6 - Education by Age for Residents
- Table A8b - Sex and Multiple Race by County/City of Residence
- Table A9 - Age Group by County of Residence
- Table A10 - Month of Death by County of Residence
- Table A11 - Place Where Death Occurred by County of Occurrence
Mortality B: Autopsy and Disposition Tables 1980 - 2015
- Table B2 - Autopsy by Age and Manner of Death for Residents
- Table B3 - Type of Disposition by County of Residence
- Table C3 - Leading Causes by Age Group and Sex for Residents
- Table C4 - Crude Rates for Selected Causes by Sex for Residents
- Table C5 - Age-Adjusted Rates for Selected Causes by Sex for Residents
- Table C6 - Diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, and Major Cardiovascular Disease by County of Residence
- Table C7 - Diseases of the Heart, Ischemic Heart Diseases, and Cerebrovascular Diseases by County of Residence
- Table C8 - Influenza & Pnuemonia, Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease, and Chronic Liver Disease & Cirrhosis by County of Residence
Mortality D: Cancer Tables 1980 - 2015
- Table D2 - Cancer by Primary Site and Sex for Residents
- Table D3 - Cancer for Total All Sites, Lung, and Colo-Rectal by County of Residence