- Washington Poison Center: 1-800-222-1222 (TTY, TTD)
- Safety Restraint Coalition: 1-800-BUCK-L-UP
- LOK-IT-UP Safe Firearm Storage Campaign
- NW Burn Foundation: 1-888-662-8767
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: 1-800-638-2772, 1-800-638-8270 (TTY)
- Washington State Department of Health's Division of Environmental Public Health: 1-800-525-0127
Injuries are the leading cause of death among children. Your child needs the protection of watchful parents and caregivers. A safe sleep environment, safe driving, safe car and booster seats, life jackets, locking up poisons, safe gun storage, and smoke and carbon monoxide detectors save lives. This section will help keep your child safe as she grows and changes.