This webinar occurred on December 19, 2022 and continuing education expires on March 19, 2023
• Watch the recording [coming soon]
• Webinar slides (PDF)
• Webinar transcript (PDF) [coming soon]
• Evaluation and Post-Test
About the Webinar
The webinar covered COVID-19 drive-through vaccination clinic experiences. The speakers described their vaccination model, clinical tools used, communication and education efforts, lessons learned, and clinical resources for successful implementation of drive-through vaccination clinics. In addition, an update was provided about bivalent booster recommendations for children 6 months and older.
- Discuss clinical strategies used during COVID-19 drive-through vaccination clinics
- Describe lessons learned from four COVID-19 drive-through vaccination clinics
- Identify clinical resources available for conducting drive-through vaccination clinics
- Learn about updated bivalent booster recommendations
Healthcare providers, pharmacists and pharmacy techs, local public health, and anyone interested in learning more about this topic.
- Polly Dubbel, MPH
Communicable Disease Manager, Skagit County Public Health
- Crystal Whitehead
Clinics Manager, Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
- Kari Lidbeck, BS
Health Program Specialist, Spokane Regional Health District
- Heidi Kelly, RN-BC, MS
Public Health Nursing Consultant, Washington Department of Health
- There is no charge for continuing education credit.
- Continuing education (CE) is available for nurses, pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians for attending the live webinar OR watching the recording.
- Even if you attend the live webinar or watch the recording as a group, everyone MUST register for the webinar and complete the evaluation as an individual prior to receiving CE.
- CE expires 03/19/23.
- After attending the live webinar, an evaluation will appear and a link to the evaluation will also be sent to you in an email.
- After watching the recording, please complete the evaluation. If you want CE credit, you must complete the evaluation.
- After the live webinar, we will email certificates to everyone who requested CE.
- Around 03/20/23, we will email certificates to those who watched the recording.
Continuing Nursing Education
Continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association. MNA is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.0 contact hours will be awarded for successful completion of this activity.
Continuing Education for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
This knowledge-based activity was approved by the Washington State Pharmacy Association for 1.0 contact hours.
The Washington State Pharmacy Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a Provider of continuing pharmacy education.
This learning activity is not funded by any commercial entity.