Shoppers who use Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/EBT benefits can stretch their food budget to buy more fruits and vegetables with SNAP Produce Match at participating grocery stores! Look for the SNAP Produce Match logo at your local grocery store.
How SNAP Produce Match Works
- Find a store in your area:
- Amazon Fresh
- Fiesta Foods (Pasco, Yakima, Sunnyside)
- The Food Co-op (Port Townsend)
- Community Food Co-op (Bellingham)
- Skagit Valley Food Co-op (Mt. Vernon)
- Chimacum Corner Farm Stand (Chimacum)
- SeaTac International Market (SeaTac)
- Sophiya Grocery (Tukwila)
- Use your SNAP/EBT card to buy at least $10 in fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables with no added salt, sugar, or fat and start saving!
- Check to see if delivery is available in your area. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.
- Create an account at the store you want to use and add your EBT card.
- Use your EBT card to buy at least $10 of fresh and frozen fruits and vegetables with no added salt, sugar, or fat.
- After you checkout, a coupon will be added to your account. Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about the coupon.
- Use the coupon to buy fruits and vegetables next time you shop online.
|County||City||Location (Facility) Name||Full Address|
|Asotin||Clarkston||Albertsons||400 Bridge Street, Clarkston WA, 99403|
|Benton||Albertsons||5204 West Clearwater, WA, 99336|
|Benton||Richland||Safeway 333||1803 George Washington Way, Richland WA, 99352|
|Benton||Kennewick||Safeway 335||West 2825 Kennewick Avenue, Kennewick WA, 99336|
|Chelan||Wenatchee||Albertsons||1128 N. Miller , Wenatchee WA, 99801|
|Chelan||Wenatchee||Safeway 1449||501 N Miller St., Wenatchee WA, 98801|
|Chelan||Leavenworth||Safeway 1589||116 Riverbend Dr., Leavenworth WA, 98826|
|Chelan||Chelan||Safeway 3265||106 West Manson Road, Chelan WA, 98816|
|Clallam||Sequim||Safeway 1448||680F West Washington, Sequim WA, 98382|
|Clallam||Port Angeles||Safeway 1492||110 East 3rd Street, Port Angeles WA, 98362|
|Clallam||Port Angeles||Safeway 1922||2709 E Highway 101, Port Angeles WA, 98362|
|Clark||Vancouver||Albertsons||14300 NE 20th Ave., Vancouver WA, 98686|
|Clark||Battle Ground||Albertsons||2108 W Main St., Battle Ground WA, 98604|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1103||6701 East Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA, 98661|
|Clark||Camas||Safeway 1287||800 NE Third, Camas WA, 98607|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1519||13719 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver WA, 98684|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1611||6711 NE 63rd St, Vancouver WA, 98661|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1653||2615 NE 112th Avenue, Vancouver WA, 98684|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1704||6700 NE 162nd Ave Suite 500, Vancouver WA, 98682|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 1842||13023 NE Hwy 99, Suite 1, Vancouver WA, 98686|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 400||3707 North Main Street, Vancouver WA, 98663|
|Clark||Battle Ground||Safeway 4313||904 West Main Street, Battle Ground WA, 98604|
|Clark||Vancouver||Safeway 4405||408 NE 81st, Vancouver WA, 98665|
|Cowlitz||Longview||Safeway 1078||2930 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview WA, 98632|
|Cowlitz||Woodland||Safeway 1762||1725 Pacific Avenue, Woodland WA, 98674|
|Cowlitz||Kelso||Safeway 2637||411 Three Rivers Drive, Kelso WA, 98626|
|Cowlitz||Longview||Safeway 91||1227 15th Avenue, Longview WA, 98632|
|Douglas||Grand Coulee||Safeway 3247||101 Grand Coulee Highway, Grand Coulee WA, 99133|
|Douglas||East Wenatchee||Safeway 3521||510 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee WA, 98802|
|Franklin||PASCO||Fiesta Foods||115 S 10TH AVE, PASCO WA, 99301|
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about using your coupons in grocery stores and online.
Request Promotional Material
Free printed rack cards, flyers (8.5” x 11”), and posters (24” x 36”) are available in 20 languages.
To order free materials fill out the Promotional Materials form.
Questions? Contact us at SNAP.ProduceMatch@doh.wa.gov., or phone (360) 236-3148.
Stay up to date with SNAP Match Programs by subscribing to our newsletter. Look for Fruit and Vegetable Incentives Program under Prevention and Community Health (PCH).
SNAP Produce Match is administered by the Washington State Department of Health and material is based upon work that is supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under award number 2023-70415-41067.