RCWs and WACs
RCWs that relate to audiologists are under RCW 18.35.
Other relevant RCWs are:
- RCW 18.35.195 - Exemptions
- RCW 18.35.240 - Violations – surety bond or security in lieu of surety bonds
- RCW 18.35.010 - Definitions
- RCW 18.130.180 - Unprofessional conduct
- RCW 18.130.050 - Authority of disciplining authority
- RCW 18.35.060 - Interim Permit – Issuance
- RCW 18.35.095 - Licensure or certification – inactive status
- RCW 18.35.090 - Compliance with administrative procedures, requirements – Display of license – Continuing education, competency standards.
- RCW 18.35.105 - Records – Contents
WACs that relate to audiologists are under WAC 246-828.
Other relevant WACs are:
- WAC 246-828-090 - Standards for equipment calibration
- WAC 246-828-04505 - Supervisor delegation for audiologist and speech-language pathologist interim permit holders
- WAC 246-12-230 - Carrying over of continuing education credits
- WAC 246-828-510 - Continuing education
- WAC 246-828-990 - Hearing aid specialist, audiologist, speech language pathologist, and speech language pathology assistant fees and renewal cycle
- WAC 246-828-370 - AIDS prevention and information education requirements
- WAC 246-828-625 - Sexual misconduct