Licensing and Renewals
- See our complete list of complaints you can file online, including against providers and facilities
- Call 360-236-4700 or email HSQAComplaintIntake@doh.wa.gov for questions about provider and facility complaints
Order a Birth, Death, Marriage or Divorce Certificate
- Ask us a question or provide feedback online. Allow up to two weeks for a response.
- Call 1-800-525-0127. For faster service, follow the prompts and leave a message with the appropriate program.
- Office hours and locations
- Programs and services directory
Free Language Assistance
- Call 1-800-525-0127
- Dial 711 for the Washington Relay Service
Alternate Format Assistance
Alternate format materials are electronic, audio, Braille, or large print versions of standard print educational materials such as textbooks, novels, or student guides. Electronic versions of materials include, but are not limited to, e-text, scanned text, and web-based text. To request a document in an alternate format, call 1-800-525-0127 or complete our online feedback form. Deaf or hard of hearing customers, please call 711 (Washington Relay).