Contact Us

General Public Health Questions and Questions About Where to Send Mail

Questions Regarding Licensing, Renewals and Complaints

Ordering a Birth, Death, Marriage or Divorce Certificate

Department of Health Programs and Services

Media Inquiries

TTY Users

  • Dial 711 for the Washington Relay Service

Alternate Format Assistance

Alternate format materials are electronic, audio, Braille, or large print versions of standard print educational materials (e.g. textbooks, novels, student guides, etc.). Electronic versions of materials include, but are not limited to, e-text, scanned text, and web-based text. To request a document in one of these formats, call 1-800-525-0127 or complete our online feedback form. Deaf or hard of hearing customers, please call 711 (Washington Relay).

Civil Rights Complaints

If you wish to file a civil rights complaint involving discrimination, email our civil rights department.

Language Assistance (Free of Charge)

Phone: 1-800-525-0127