Project Final Approval/Close-Out
To receive final approval for each project a Notification of Completion form must be submitted. You may submit the online notification of completion when all of the following have been completed:
- All project comments approved
- Construction has been completed (not applicable for: Change of Use, Finishes Only or Temporary Worker Housing projects)
- Local building department approval has been issued (if applicable)
- Certificate of Occupancy (CofO) or
- Final/Signed-off Building Permit.
The online notification of completion will ask you to provide:
- Approximate final cost;
- Copy of Certificate of Occupancy or building permit; and
- 8.5-by-11-inch floor plan(s) showing work area.
Once the form has been submitted and processed the Construction Review Services portion of the project is complete. Please be sure to record your date of completion and project number as you may be required to provide this information on your license renewal.
See our Next Steps webpage for additional licensing information.