Newborn Screening Card Ordering System
The Newborn Screening Card Ordering System is LIVE as of October 7th.
Visit the Newborn Screening Card Ordering System to complete your next order. Please use Chrome or Edge for your browser.
- viewing order details
- real-time status updates
- tracking information
- confirmation emails (Chrome and Edge compatible only).
Order your materials, including:
- newborn screening collection kits (with or without the pink hearing insert)
- blue hearing re-screen cards
- educational pamphlets and extra envelopes.
If you are a new facility or have questions, please contact our program.
Use the NBS Card Ordering System Tutorial (PDF) for assistance.
You can also complete and submit the Newborn Screening Supply Order Form (PDF).
- Include your Facility ID# on all orders (midwives use M#).
- If you do not know your Facility ID#, search our ID# Directories.
What is included?
- One specimen collection card (optional pink hearing insert)
- One return envelope addressed to the Newborn Screening Laboratory
- One Newborn Screening educational pamphlet in English. Other languages available here.
Individual hearing re-screen cards (blue) are also available upon request.
What do collection cards look like?
|Newborn Screening Collection Kits|
|Kits with Pink Hearing Insert|
|Blue Hearing Re-screen Card|
How do I fill out the cards?
- Guide to filling out the demographic information on the newborn screening specimen collection cards: How to Fill Out Newborn Screening Specimen Collection Cards (PDF)
- Guides to filling out Hearing Cards available on the Early Hearing-loss Detection, Diagnosis and Intervention webpage