Raising Healthy Infants, Children and Teens: Information and Resources for Families and Professionals
- Child Care Aware of Washington Find quality child care in your community.
- Immunizations Information to make educated choices about immunizations to protect your and your family's health.
- Learn the Signs. Act Early Track your child's development and act early if you have a concern.
- Local Health Departments For help finding local resources and childcare health consultant.
- Parent Help 123 Find services in your community, apply for health insurance, food assistance and more.
- Parent Trust Parenting classes and support.
- Protect Kids from Toxic Chemicals
- Positive Parenting Tips Learn about your child's development, positive parenting, safety, and health at each stage of your child's life.
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Safe to Sleep Learn how to help your baby sleep safely and reduce your baby's risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and other sleep-related causes of infant death.
- Text4Baby Free text messaging service for pregnant women and new moms.
- Washington Department of Children, Youth, and Families
- Washington State Immunization Information System Lifetime immunization record.
- WIC Nutrition Program Nutrition program for pregnant women, new mothers and young children.
- Vroom Science based tips and tools to help parents and caregivers give children a great start in life.
For Professionals and Providers
Health promotion publications and reports
- Disabilities and Special Healthcare Needs Publications
- Infant Mortality Reduction Report (PDF)
- Pregnancy, Infants and Children Publications
- Watch Me Grow Washington (formerly Child Profile Health Promotion)
Resources and Information for Professionals and Providers
- Bright Futures Guidelines for Health Supervision of Infants, Children, and Adolescents, 4th Edition.
- Healthy Child Care (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Help Me Grow WA resource and referral linkage system
- National Maternal Child Oral Health Resource Center
- National Resource Center for Child Care and Early Education
- Newborn Screening
- Oral Health Promotion Materials
- Parents and Families - Services and Resources
- Reach Out and Read Washington Works with medical clinics to promote early childhood literacy.
- Start Early Washington Early learning programs and support.
- Strengthening Families Washington Department of Children, Youth & Families program whose main focus is helping families become stronger.
- Zero To Three Infant and Toddler development.