Department of Health Resources
- Watch Me Grow Washington – Watch Me Grow is the Department of Health’s primary method of delivering important health and safety information to families of children ages birth through six years old.
- Infants, Children, and Teens Links and Services – A list of links to resources and services for families and providers.
- Teens and Young Adult Resources – Links to resources for teens and young adults for families and providers.
- Lead Poisoning Prevention – Information on lead, exposure risks, and what you can do to help keep your family safe.
Other Resources for Families
- Health Care Authority – Well-Child Checkups
- Bright Futures Resources for Families
- Bright Futures Resources for Children and Teens
- HealthyChildren.org – The official AAP website for parents and families.