Clinical specimens submitted on paper forms after January 1st, 2024 will be subject to rejection per WAC 246-101-215 without prior approval. Clinical specimens shipped to the WAPHL must be ordered through WAPHL LWP Portal. *Environmental samples will still be accepted via paper requisition form.
How to Order a Lab Test
Use our online system to order your lab test.
- First time users can enroll through email using the Sign Up button below.
- If you already enrolled, use the Order a Lab Test button below.
Use the menu below for:
- Specimen collection and shipping instructions
- Specimen submission forms
- Pre-approval requirements
- Testing methodologies and frequencies
- Turnaround times and contact information
To ensure that specimens meet laboratory acceptance criteria, please review all appropriate content prior to specimen submission.