We can help you:
Change your contact information | Find application status | Renew your license
File a complaint | More resources for health professionals | Submit public disclosure request (lists and labels) | Verify your license (Provider Credential Search)
Apply for a license | License requirements | Renew your license
- New rules on professional boundaries and sexual misconduct, effective July 23, 2022 (PDF)
- CQAC Interpretive Statement – Chiropractors and Face Covering Exemptions (PDF)
- Temporary Commission Policy Statement On COVID-19 and Continuing Education Requirements for Chiropractors
See the commission's temporary policy regarding continuing education during the COVID-19 pandemic (PDF).
- Commission Telehealth Policy Statement
See the commission's Telehealth Policy (PDF).
- Commission Recognizes PACE
The Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission (CQAC) recognizes the Provider Approved Continuing Education (PACE) program in the effort to maintain high standards of continuing education (CE). In the event of a CE audit of a licensed chiropractor, the CQAC will accept documentation, transcripts, and/or reports from PACE on their behalf.”
- Chiropractic Commission Pilot Project Report (PDF)
- Draft Independent Chiropractic Examination Rules (PDF)
- Chiropractors: Take the Washington Health Workforce Survey.
- Suicide prevention training for health professionals
- New rules in progress
Contact and connect
Contact us | To receive important information about chiropractic professionals by email, subscribe for updates at the bottom of the webpage.