Complaint Forms


Complaints and COVID-19

The Department of Health (DOH) regulates health care providers and certain health care facilities (nursing pools, hospitals, ambulatory surgical facilities, child birth centers, home health agencies, behavioral health agencies, and behavioral health treatment facilities).

We accept complaints about providers and facilities that DOH credentials, as well as complaints about providers practicing without a license. When filing a complaint, provide the full name of the individual provider or facility and what specific allegations you're reporting. You may verify a provider's credential status on our website. If the complaint is about a facility, provide the facility address for us to determine whether or not they're credentialed by us.

Please note that we don't credential the following types of facilities, nor are we able to process complaints related to COVID-19 concerns in them:

  • DSHS (Nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and adult family homes)
  • Schools
  • Clinics or doctor offices

All public questions related to COVID-19 should be directed to the department's COVID-19 website or by calling 1-800-525-0127. Medical providers, schools, businesses and other organizations should contact their local health agency.

Facility, Nursing Pools and Health Care Professional Forms

Medical Cannabis Consultant Forms

Nursing Professional Complaint Form

Physician and Physician Assistant Complaint Form

Contact and Connect

Health Systems Quality Assurance Complaint Intake
P.O. Box 47857
Olympia, WA 98504-7857

Phone: 360-236-4700 | Email: