This webinar occurred on March 30, 2023 and continuing education expires on June 30, 2023.
The Washington Department of Health (DOH) hosted a webinar on March 30, 2023. Katherine Graff, the Department of Health School and Child Care Immunization Nurse Consultant, discussed school and child care immunization requirements for the upcoming school year.
- Understand the changes to the 2023-24 school requirements
- Describe the use of the Certificate of Immunization and Certificate of Exemption
- Know where to locate resources
School and child care staff, and Local Health Jurisdiction staff
Katherine Graff, BSN, RN
School and Child Care Immunization Nurse Consultant
- There is no charge for continuing education credit.
- Continuing education (CE) is available for nurses for attending the live webinar OR watching the recording.
- Even if you attend the live webinar or watch the recording as a group, everyone MUST register for the webinar and complete the evaluation as an individual prior to receiving CE.
- CE expires 06/30/23.
- After attending the live webinar, an evaluation will be sent to you in an email.
- After watching the recording, please complete the evaluation. If you want CE credit, you must complete the evaluation.
- A few weeks after the live webinar, we will email certificates to everyone who requested CE.
- At the beginning of July, we will email certificates to those who watched the recording.
Continuing Nursing Education
Continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Montana Nurses Association. MNA is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. 1.0 contact hours will be awarded for successful completion of this activity.
This learning activity is not funded by any commercial entity.