State employees said in a 2013 survey that they would be more likely to visit the vending machine or cafeteria if there were healthy options available. You can use these communication and marketing materials to let your employees know there are!
You can adapt the communications to meet your agency's needs. They can be used in a variety of ways including in all-staff emails or a worksite newsletter.
- New choices in the vending machine (Word)
- New choices in the cafeteria, café, or onsite retail (Word)
- Healthy choices for meetings and events (Word)
- How to reduce the hidden salt in your diet (Word)
Free Marketing Materials
Marketing materials can help vendors, operators, and wellness coordinators promote healthy options. These materials are available in both high and low resolution. High resolution files can be taken to a professional printer. Low resolution files can be printed on an office printer. All files are free to download from the Health Education Resource Exchange website.
Materials for all Healthy Nutrition Guidelines areas
Materials for vending
- Vending machine banner
- Coin slot sticker–Version 1
- Coin slot sticker–Version 2
- Table tent about vending options
- Healthy vending options posters