PrepMod will help your organization schedule COVID-19 vaccine clinics and report data into the WAIIS. However, it's not a good fit for every organization. See these use case scenarios or contact us to see if this system will work for you PrepMod Use Case Scenarios (PDF).
To get more information or register to use the PrepMod system, please contact us at Prepmod@doh.wa.gov with a brief description of your inquiry in the subject line.
PrepMod Enterprise Is Now Live Effective June 6, 2022
Users will find new features, which improve work flow and productivity such as clinic cloning, editing consents, easily moving registered patients from one clinic to another along with many more new features.
All non-DOH PrepMod users will now need a SAW account to log into the system. Please ensure your SAW account is up to date, or obtain a SAW account as soon as possible. Follow these instructions for obtaining or updating your SAW account. Use these PrepMod Enterprise Logging In Instructions for assistance with logging into PrepMod.
Please resource the PrepMod Enterprise FAQ for more tips on logging in and cursory information regarding some of the newest features. Our PrepMod team is available to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are approved to use PrepMod, you can access the PrepMod website at:
If you experience delays or errors when trying to get a two-step authentication code by text message for the PrepMod Production site, please try using your email address to receive the authentication code. If you still experience problems accessing the site, please email our PrepMod team at PrepMod@doh.wa.gov. If you need further technical support, please call the PrepMod Help Desk at 888-897-9595 or email Tech.Support@multistatep4p.com.
Washington State Immunization Information System (WAIIS) Training Materials
- Ordering and receiving vaccine in the IIS (PDF)
- How to search, add, reconcile, report your inventory (PDF)
- Creating and receiving an online transfer (PDF) | (YouTube)
- Creating Inventory and Clinics for Combined Flu/Covid Vaccine Clinics in PrepMod (PDF)
- More training resources, at IIS Training Materials Portal and our YouTube Channel
- DOH IIS/PrepMod Clinic Overview Training (YouTube) | Recorded May 27, 2021
- Monkeypox Vaccine Subcutaneous and Intradermal Distribution and Documentation (PDF)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Documentation in the WAIIS (PDF)
PrepMod Drop-In User Trainings - Held on a Recurring Schedule
The schedule for December drop-in trainings are now available for registration.
All trainings take place in Eastern Standard Time. Please remember to subtract 3 hours for Pacific Standard Time.
- Administrator trainings: Approximately 1 hour
For super, regional, local, provider/employer, and venue admins
- Staff trainings: Approximately 45 minutes
For lead staff, staff, and venue users
- COVID-19 Vaccination Reporting Data Systems (CDC)
- Health Care Provider Resources and Recommendations (DOH)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Healthcare Providers (DOH)