The Washington State Adult Vaccine Program provides vaccine to participating provider locations for adults 19 years of age and older who are uninsured or underinsured. The program is funded using 317 Federal Funding. Subject to funding, selected vaccine is available for providers to order for a limited time once each year. The vaccines offered change from year to year.
For more information about the program, or to find forms, please refer to the manual below. To find information regarding patient immunizations please see our Immunization webpage.
For information regarding COVID-19 vaccine, please see the COVID-19 vaccine webpage.
Can't find what you're looking for regarding the Adult Vaccine Program? Contact us at WAAdultVaccines@doh.wa.gov.
Participating Provider Links
- Adult Vaccine Program User Manual (PDF)
- Adult Vaccine Program Overview Video (YouTube)
- Provider Map: This map can be used to identify providers who received publicly supplied vaccines through the Childhood Vaccine Program and Adult Vaccine Program. The map is updated twice each year. Contact the provider in advance regarding availability of supply and for more information regarding the policies associated with the practice.
- To be added to the Adult Vaccine Program Updates newsletter, please email your request to WAAdultVaccines@doh.wa.gov.
- Loss & Returns: The Adult Vaccine Program accepts return of expired or wasted vaccine. To process a loss or return, please fill out and submit the Adult Vaccine Program Vaccine Loss Form (PDF) (also located within the Adult Vaccine Program User Manual in Appendix C). Expired vaccines can only be processed after they have expired. Please do NOT send form until expiration
- Transfers: The Adult Vaccine Program reviews transfer requests on a case by case basis. Please follow the instructions in the Vaccine Transfer Form (PDF).
- Reports: Providers are required to report monthly or quarterly: Complete the Quarterly Report.
- Off-Site Vaccination Clinic Guidelines: Providers must follow the guidelines in the AVP Off-Site Vaccination Clinic form (PDF) in order to participate in an off-site clinic event.