- What facility types are on this site?
Psychiatric hospitals can have multiple credentials, including a behavioral health agency license. This webpage only contains investigation and inspection reports for licensed psychiatric hospitals, which are required to also have a behavioral health agency license.
- What type of information is on this site?
- Inspection reports: also known as ‘surveys,’ this is the process by which the department evaluates the facility’s compliance with applicable statutes and regulations. In addition to state inspections, the department conducts federal surveys on behalf of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Investigation reports: in response to reported concerns, the department checks to ensure the facility is in compliance with rule and regulations. In addition to state investigations, the department conducts federal investigations on behalf of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Enforcement actions: notice summarizing action taken by the department to compel a return to compliance.
- How far back does the information go?
We have posted available information dating back to 2015. Information pertaining to a behavioral health agency license only goes back to July 1, 2018, which is the date regulatory authority was transferred to the Department of Health from the Department of Social and Health Services.
- How often do you post updates?
The length of time for completion and posting of final documents will vary. If you are looking for specific information not currently posted, please email our public disclosure office.
- What about other hospitals?
If you are looking for information on a facility that is not posted on this site, please email our public disclosure office.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to update our new website.