A Frontline Infection Prevention (IP) Champion facility has demonstrated that 90% of their frontline staff have completed the Washington Project Firstline Infection Control Training series.
A Frontline IP Champion training program has implemented the Project Firstline online Washington Infection Prevention Training Modules and other Washington Project Firstline education and training materials into their training program curriculum.
Their commitment to infection prevention and control education and training protects their staff, students, patients/residents, families, and community from the spread of infection.
- Champion Facilities
- Fort Steilacoom Competency Restoration Program
- Legacy Haven
- Champion Training Programs
- Clover Park Technical College
- Clover Park Technical College at Gar-Pal High School (NAC)
- Crystal Point CNA Training School
- Excel Health Careers Training
- Green River College
- Med Smart Academy
- Medical Professions Academy Woodinville High School
- Pierce County Skills Center
- Tri-Tech Skills Center
- Pre-Physical Therapy, Dental, and Certified Nursing Assistant programs