There are multiple ways to get help with your Washington WIC Card.
Call the automated WIC card line
Call 1-844-359-3104 any time day or night to:
- Change your PIN (Personal Identification Number).
- Check your benefits balance.
- Hear transactions made on your card.
- Hear what benefits are still available.
- Hear when your benefits expire.
Be Aware: Your PIN will be locked after 4 unsuccessful tries. Locked PINS are unlocked after midnight.
Call a customer service representative
Someone is available to help you Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Call the WIC Line at 1-800-841-1410, press option 1, then option 2 to reach a customer service representative.
A customer service representative can help you with:
- Resetting or changing a PIN.
- Reporting a lost, stolen, or damaged card.
- Checking your benefit balance and benefits end date.
- Issues using your WIC Card at the store.
A customer service representative can also assist you when an interpreter is needed for WIC Card help.
Email a customer service representative
For issues that aren't time sensitive or are outside of business hours, send an email to WIC Card Support. Be sure to include:
- Your name and phone number.
- The number on the front of your card.
- A brief description of the issue.
We'll call you within the next business day to help resolve your issue.
Call your WIC clinic during their normal hours to:
- Change or reset a PIN.
- Report and replace a lost, damaged, or stolen card.
- Check your benefit balance.
- Trouble-shoot card issues.
- Ask what foods you have available.
- Ask when your benefits end.
Use the Parent Help 123 – Resource Finder to find your clinic's phone number.