Truck Driver Restroom Access at Ports

Professional truck drivers have the right to use bathrooms and areas designated for expressing breast milk at Washington State ports. If someone denied you access to these spaces, fill out the following form or call 1-833-770-4300. To learn more about the requirements of restroom and lactation area access for truck drivers while working on port facilities, see RCW 70.54.480

Complaint Form

Online Form: Complaint Form about Restroom Access at Ports for Truck Drivers
Printed Form: Complaint Form about Restroom Access at Ports for Truck Drivers (PDF) 

Things to consider while filling out the form: Information in this form is subject to public disclosure. If you wish to remain anonymous, do not provide your contact information with your complaint. Please be aware if you do not provide contact information, we may not be able to fully investigate or proceed with enforcement action.

Submit the Complaint Form

Email the complaint form to or mail the form to: Environmental Public Health, Office of the Assistant Secretary, P.O. Box 47820 Olympia, WA 98504.

Once we receive and confirm your form, we will start looking into the incident. If you think of anything to add, email us at or call toll free at 1-833-770-4300. 

Privacy Notice: This site contains forms for filing consumer complaints with our office. We use information on these forms to process your complaint and notify the business about whom the complaint is issued. We may send the information to other government agencies. We will not sell, rent, or lease to third parties any information you provide. We will only use the information to respond to you or investigate your complaint. We strongly urge you to not submit sensitive personal information on these forms online. All information collected from this site becomes a public record and is not confidential. It may be subject to inspection and copying by the public unless an exemption or other protection in the law exists. If we receive a valid public records request, we will release these records as required by RCW 42.56.