Transformational Plan | Organizational Chart
Equity and optimal health for all.
The Department of Health works with others to protect and improve the health of all people in Washington state.
Good organizations know what they do and how they do it. Great organizations know what they do, how they do it, and why they do it. Our values are:
- Human-centered: We see others as people who matter like we do and take into account their needs, challenges, contributions, and objectives.
- Equity: We are committed to fairness and justice to ensure access to services, programs, opportunities, and information for all.
- Collaboration: We seek partnership and collaboration to maximize our collective impact. We cannot achieve our vision alone.
- Seven Generations: Inspired by Native American culture, we seek wisdom from those who came before us to ensure our current work protects those who will come after us.
- Excellence: We strive to demonstrate best practices, high performance, and compelling value in our work every day.