Health Department Contacts for Pool Facilities

Water recreation facilities in Clark, King, Pierce, Snohomish, and Spokane counties should contact their local health department below for construction permit and other regulatory requirement issues. All other facilities should contact the state health department.

Clark County

Pool Operator Resources, Clark County Public Health
1601 E 4th Plain Blvd, Bldg. 17, Vancouver, WA 98666
Phone: 564-397-8428 
Email Clark County Public Health

King County

Water Recreation Program, Public Health Seattle-King County
401 5th Ave, Suite 1100, Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: 206-263-9566
Email Seattle-King County Public Health

Pierce County

Public Pool and Spa Safety, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department
3629 South D Street, Tacoma, WA 98418
Phone: 253-649-1713
Email Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department

Snohomish County

Pools and Spas, Snohomish County Health Department
3020 Rucker Avenue, Suite 104, Everett, WA 98201-3000
Phone: 425-339-5250
Email Snohomish County Health Department

Spokane County

Pools and Water Recreation, Spokane Regional Health District
1101 W. College Avenue, Room 402, Spokane, WA 99201-2095
Phone: 509-324-1560, ext. 4
Email Spokane Regional Health District

All Other Counties

DOH Water Recreation Program Contacts
PO Box 47824, Olympia, WA 98504-7824
Phone: 360-236-3330
Email DOH Water Recreation Program

Pool Facility Resources

Pool Facility Owners and Operators

Pool Facility Designers and Builders


Content Source: Water Recreation Program