RCWs and WACs
RCWs that relate to interim permit holders are under RCW 18.35.
Other relevant RCWs are:
- RCW 18.35.060 - Interim Permit – Issuance
- RCW 18.35.110 - Disciplinary action – grounds
- RCW 18.130.050 - Authority of disciplining authority
- RCW 18.130.180 - Unprofessional conduct
- RCW 18.35.010 - Definitions
- RCW 18.35.105 - Records – Contents
WACs that relate to interim permit holders are under WAC 246-828.
Other relevant WACs are:
- WAC 246-828-04505 - Supervisor delegation for audiologist and speech-language pathologist interim permit holders
- WAC 246-828-04503 - Postgraduate professional work experience – audiologist and speech-language pathologist
- WAC 246-828-025 - Definitions
- WAC 246-828-625 - Sexual misconduct
- WAC 246-828-370 - HIV/AIDS prevention and information education requirements