Eligible Hospitals (EHs) and Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) may register for the following objectives:
- Electronic lab reporting
- Immunization reporting
- Syndromic Surveillance
- Electronic Case reporting
- Cancer reporting
- Prescription Monitoring
- Clinical Data Registry
Professionals working in an individual practice or clinic, or a multi-clinic group, may register for the following objectives:
- Immunization reporting if the practice or clinic administers immunizations.
- Syndromic Surveillance if the single clinic or multi-clinic group provides at least one of the following types of care:
- Urgent, acute, or walk-in care
- Primary care, defined as:
- General practice
- Family medicine
- Pediatric medicine
- Internal medicine
- OB/GYN (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
- Geriatric medicine
- Specialty care, defined as:
- Infectious disease specialty care
- Behavioral Health specialty care
- Environmental health specialty care
- Occupational health specialty care
- Eligible professionals practicing at clinics that do not meet the above criteria for syndromic surveillance may qualify for an exclusion for syndromic surveillance reporting. If you are unsure about whether your clinic qualifies for an exclusion, you are encouraged to complete the Registration of Intent to receive an individualized review of your clinic.
- Specialized Registry - Prescription Review if the practice or clinic dispenses prescriptions.
- Specialized Registry - Cancer reporting if the practice or clinic diagnoses and/or treats cancer.