Washington providers who participate in the State Childhood Vaccine Program must report their inventory and vaccine use each month. Providers can complete this requirement online using the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS).
- Quick Reference Guide- Patient Detail Report (PDF)
This document shows how providers using an HL7 interface can run the Patient Detail Report to find errors in the IIS.
- How to Search, Add, Reconcile and Report Inventory (PDF)
This comprehensive inventory guide walks users through the process of adding and editing lot numbers, adjusting and submitting inventory reports, viewing the lot log, and the lot summary reports.
- Doses Administered Report (PDF) This guide walks a provider through the Doses Administered Report process.
- Lot Usage and Recall Report (PDF) This guide shows providers how to use the Lot Usage and Recall report to identify patients who have received vaccine with a certain lot number.
- Troubleshooting Reports (PDF) This guide shows potential user errors in reports and how to correct them.
Need Additional Help?
Need help with inventory reporting or have questions about the Washington Childhood Vaccine Program? Contact the Washington State Department of Health at 1-866-397-0337 or WAChildhoodVaccines@doh.wa.gov.
Need technical assistance? Contact the Help Desk at 1-800-325-5599 or email@example.com.
If you have a disability and need this webpage in another format, please call 1-800-525-0127 (TDD/TTY call 711).