Each year, providers must renew their Provider Agreement for the Receipt of Publicly Supplied Vaccine. In May 2013, providers began using the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS) to complete their annual enrollment. Your local health jurisdiction and the State Department of Health will notify you when it is time for you to renew.
Renewal using the IIS
- How To Access Provider Messages and Alerts (PDF) This guide describes how providers can find and read system messages and receive email alerts concerning the status of their provider agreement submission.
- Provider Agreement FAQ (PDF) This guide answers commonly asked questions on completing the provider agreement renewal process.
- Provider Agreement Renewal Schedule (PDF) View your county's assigned renewal time.
- Online Provider Enrollment Instructions (PDF) Describes the overall renewal process and identifies the information you will need to gather before beginning your online enrollment.
- Provider New Enrollment Checklist (PDF) This document outlines the enrollment process and steps that sites are required to complete prior to enrollment.
- Provider Agreement: Enrollment Packet (PDF) The enrollment form for the program. It includes the federal requirements for participating in the program.
- How to Get Access to the Washington State Immunization Information System (IIS)
- First Vaccine Order for New Providers (PDF) This guide provides information for placing your first Childhood Vaccine Program order.
- WVA Private Insurance Assessment Billing Provider & Payer Guide (PDF) (Washington Vaccine Association)
- New Vaccine Coordinator Training Checklist (PDF)
- Vaccine Coordinator Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Vaccine Programs Comparison Chart – Quick Glance
- Guide for Clinics Moving from COVID-19 to CVP Program (PDF)
- Provider Disenrollment Form (PDF) This form lists the steps providers must follow to dis-enroll from the Washington State Childhood Vaccine Program.
If you have questions, please contact your local health department, or contact us at the Washington State Department of Health: 1-866-397-0337 OR WAChildhoodVaccines@doh.wa.gov.