Washington State Department of Health
Call: 360-236-3595 (main) or 1-866-397-0337 (toll free)
- For Adults
- Flu Check this website often during flu season for regular flu updates, links to the most current flu Vaccine Information Statements, flu screening tools, and more.
- Flu Fighter Facility Award
Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
Aging and Long-Term Support Administration (ALTSA)
Immunization Action Coalition of Washington
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Call: 1-800-CDC-INFO (toll free)
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu). Visit this site for information on flu, vaccine recommendations, educational materials, and infection control guidelines.
National Immunization Program
- Vaccines and Immunizations. Visit this site for general information about vaccines, the diseases they prevent, and educational materials to download or order.
- Prevention of Pneumococcal Disease--Recommendations of the Advisory Committee
on Immunization Practices (PDF)
- Prevention and Control of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Vaccine Information Statements
Training for providers
- What Works! Check out this interactive training program for primary care practitioners who want to focus on strategies to increase adult vaccination rates.
Immunization Action Coalition
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Vaccinate Adults. A publication written for health experts who serve adult patients.
- Administering Vaccines
- Documenting Vaccination
- Screening Questionnaires:
- Standing Orders:
California Medical Association (CMA) Foundation Alliance Working for Antibiotic Resistance Education (AWARE)
Oregon Immunization Program
- Oregon Adult Immunization Resource Manual for Nursing, Residential Care, and Assisted Living Facilities (PDF). Find information on immunization procedures for residential care, nursing and assisted living facilities, employee immunizations, sample forms, billing, and adult immunization resources. Print the complete manual or each part.