Staff access online WIC training modules using the Learning Center online portal.
The Learning Center offers a variety of topics to support Washington WIC staff.
WIC Coordinators must complete the new online WIC Staff and Clinic Change Form for each new staff person. This is a vital step for staff to begin online learning. The WIC Staff and Clinic Change Form Guide provides step-by-step instructions and shows the additional information that can be updated using this one form.
The new form is replacing the Learning Center Account Change form (Excel). It will be available for the remainder of December and removed at the beginning of 2024.
To learn more about the Learning Center, please check out these resources:
- Basic Navigation in the Learning Center (PDF)
- How to Search for a Class (PDF)
- Supervisor Dashboard Orientation (PDF)
Learning Center Tools
- WIC Staff and Clinic Change Form | Guide (PDF)
Use this form to:
- Add/remove clinic staff
- Update staff profile information including roles and locations
- Update clinic information updates
- Update Fiscal contract contacts information
- Request/remove a Zoom license or WICHealth account
- How to Log into the Learning Center for the First Time (PDF)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to enter the Learning Center for the first time using your existing SAW account. The instruction document includes a problem-solving section.
- How to Re-register for an Online Course/Quick Assessment (PDF)
This quick guide will show you how to re-register for an online course and quick assessment (post-test) for curriculum in the Learning Center.
- Training Documentation Form (Word)
If you view any training as a group, please complete the Training Documentation Form. We use the form to update your transcripts to reflect that you completed the training. Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and add the training title in the Subject line.
Find all WIC courses and webinars in the Learning Center by entering “DOH State WIC (and topic)” in the "What would you like to learn today?" search field. They're listed alphabetically, so you may have to page through to find the one you want.
For help, contact us at WAWICTraining@doh.wa.gov.