These forms are for ordering tests and supplies from the Public Health Laboratories. Download the forms in PDF, and then fill them out following instructions.
Serology, Virology and HIV
- COVID19 Sample Submission (PDF)
- Serology/Virology/HIV Form (PDF)
- Public Health Laboratories Specimen Shipping Tips (PDF)
Microbiology Form is also used for Molecular Diagnosis/PCR. Please indicate Molecular Diagnosis/PCR on the form.
Includes: Campylobacter spp., E. coli, Shigella spp., and Yersina spp., Bordetella pertussis, Corynebacterium diphtheria, Beta Streptococcus, and Group A Streptococcus.
- Guidelines for the Submission of Specimens for Rabies Testing (PDF)
- Laboratory Report and Animal History Rabies Form (PDF)
- Rabies Packaging Procedure (PDF)
- Rabies Resources for Public Health
Includes: Measles, Rubella, SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), and West Nile and SLE (St. Louis Encephalitis), HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) and syphilis.