These forms are for ordering tests and supplies from the Public Health Laboratories. Download the forms in PDF, and then fill them out following instructions.
Virology and Serology
- COVID19 Sample Submission (PDF)
- Public Health Laboratories Specimen Shipping Tips (PDF)
- Virology Requisition Form
- Influenza Surveillance Lab Form
- Virology and Serology Requisition Form
- Influenza Testing at Public Health Laboratories (PDF)
- Food and Food Related Bacteriology Form (PDF)
- Microbiology Form (PDF)
Microbiology Form is also used for Molecular Diagnosis/PCR. Please indicate Molecular Diagnosis/PCR on the form.
Includes: Campylobacter spp., E. coli, Shigella spp., and Yersina spp., Bordetella pertussis, Corynebacterium diphtheria, Beta Streptococcus, and Group A Streptococcus.
Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Guidelines for the Submission of Specimens for Rabies Testing
- Laboratory Report and Animal History Rabies Form
- Rabies Packaging Procedure
- Rabies Resources for Public Health