Starting in March 2023, the Department of Health is launching a communication campaign to encourage families to catch up on childhood immunizations. The COVID-19 pandemic made it difficult for many families to schedule in-person well-child visits and vaccinations. Well-child visits are important to track a child’s growth and to prevent serious diseases. Now is the time to catch up!
This web page is a resource for school staff, health care providers, and health professionals to promote vaccination and well-child visits for this campaign.
This section contains content created in this campaign to promote vaccination.
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign General Flyer 1
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign General Flyer 2
- Sample Newsletter Articles (PDF)
Social Media Posts and Images
Materials for Schools and Child Cares
This section contains content that would be most helpful in a school or child care setting.
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign School Letter for Parents
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign Backpack Stuffer
Materials for Health Professionals
This section contains content that would be most helpful for public health, health care providers, and other health professionals.
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign Talking Points
- Childhood Vaccine Campaign Clinic Flyer
We have compiled a list of resources that would be helpful for health professionals to help them promote or to provide immunizations.