Access to high volumes of Provider Credential Search data is available at our open data portal. It gives users a variety of searching, filtering, and data exporting options. We implemented this system to better serve our high-volume customers.
- Healthcare provider
- Medical cannabis consultant
- Health facility
- Psychiatric hospital inspections and investigations
- Construction Review Services project
- Behavioral Health Agencies Directory (PDF)
- Primary Source Verification Letter (PDF)
You may search using a credential number, individual name or business name.
The Washington State Department of Health presents this information as a service to the public. This site provides true and correct copies of legal disciplinary actions taken after July 1998. These records are considered certified by the Department of Health.
Please contact our Customer Service Center at 360-236-4700 for information about actions before July 1998.
The information on this site comes directly from our database and is updated daily.
This site is a primary source for verification of credentials.
News releases about disciplinary actions taken against Washington State healthcare providers, agencies or facilities are on the agency's Newsroom webpage.
The absence of information in the Provider Credential Search system doesn't imply any recommendation, endorsement or guarantee of competence of any healthcare professional. The presence of information in this system doesn't imply a provider isn't competent or qualified to practice. The reader is encouraged to carefully evaluate any information found on this site.
- Consumer Assistance and Support
- For RN, LPN, ARNP, or nursing technician credential assistance, contact the Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission
- For allopathic physician (MD) or physician assistant credential assistance, contact the Medical Quality Assurance Commission
- For chiropractor or chiropractic x-ray technician credential assistance, contact the Chiropractic Quality Assurance Commission
- For credential assistance with all other professions, contact the Health Systems Quality Assurance Call Center
We can help you:
Change your contact information | Find application status | Renew your license
File a complaint | More resources for health professionals | Verify your license (Provider Credential Search)