- Breast cancer screenings (breast exams and mammograms).
- Cervical cancer screenings (pap tests and pelvic exams).
- Follow-up tests to find out if treatment is needed.
- Assistance with finding resources for treatment.
Health Insurance Options
Insurance options are available in Washington State. Residents may have new, better, more affordable options for health insurance. If you don't have health insurance or if you can't afford what you have, you are eligible to:
- Enroll in Washington Apple Health. This expanded Medicaid program now covers more people.
- Buy a Qualified Health Plan. If you aren't eligible for Washington Apple Health, you may still qualify for a low-cost health plan. Visit wahealthplanfinder.org or call 1-855-923-4633 (TTY/TDD: 1-855-628-9604).
If you aren't eligible for Washington Apple Health or do not have insurance, you may still be eligible for free cancer screenings through the Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program. To find out if you qualify contact the organization in your area that runs the program.
New Insurance Options Are Here!
New insurance options are now available in Washington State. Many residents will have new, better, more affordable options for health insurance. Visit Washington Healthplanfinder or call 1-855-923-4633 to learn more and sign up.