How We're Involved
The Washington State Department of Health certifies workers, supervisors, and contractors who clean up illegal drug labs. We do this to support local health agency's efforts for handling contaminated drug lab sites.
Resources We Provide
- Contacts for Drug Lab Cleanup Issues
- Meth Lab Fact Sheet
Dangers of methamphetamine and illegal drug labs.
- Rental property drug lab prevention brochure (PDF)
Handout for landlords and property owners on preventing drug labs.
- Motel and hotel drug lab prevention brochure (PDF)
Handout for owners and managers on preventing drug labs on their property.
- Drug Lab Cleanup Companies
List of decontamination contractors who are certified to cleanup drug labs.
- Certification Requirements for Drug Lab Cleanup
Learn about the fees and requirements for being a drug lab decontamination worker, supervisor, contractor, or training provider.
- Decontamination Resources
Guidelines and standards workers cleaning up drug labs should follow.