To apply for a new license the applicant must submit:
- Appropriate fees - Current Fees
- Completed City-County Notification Form (Word)
- Generally Licensed Devices Registration Form (Word)
- Small Business Discount Certification (if applicable)
Send completed application packet to:
Washington State Department of Health
Radioactive Materials Section
P.O. Box 47827
Olympia, Washington 98504-7827
Be sure to:
- Complete the entire form.
- Make a check made payable to the Department of Health
- Enclose original, signed copy of your radioactive materials license application with supporting information.
- Keep a copy for your records