To apply for a new license the applicant must submit:
- Appropriate fees - Current Fees
- Completed City-County Notification Form (Word)
Small Business Discount Certification (if applicable)
- Industrial License - Fixed Gauge, Gas Chromatography, Industrial Radiography, or Portable Gauge
Send Completed Application Packet to:
Washington State Department of Health
Radioactive Materials Section
P.O. Box 47827
Olympia, Washington 98504-7827
Be sure to:
- Make a check made payable to the Department of Health.
- Enclose original, signed copy of your radioactive materials license application with supporting information.
- Keep a complete copy for your records.