Why is biomonitoring data important?
Biomonitoring data is often used to help study and assess:
- Background exposures in a population
- Changes in human exposures over time
- Effectiveness of prevention activities
- Differences in exposures between populations
- Exposure-related health problems
View the Data
Biomonitoring Data Notes (PDF)
To learn more about biomonitoring, visit our Environmental Biomonitoring Study webpage.
For information or questions related to the Washington Tracking Network, email DOH.WTN@doh.wa.gov.
Let Us Know How You Used the Data
We love hearing about how our data is being used to make an impact on the health of Washingtonians. It also helps us to know what is meeting our users’ needs and how we can improve the information we provide. If you used our data, please tell us about it by sending an email to DOH.WTN@doh.wa.gov.
Would you like to receive updates?
Receive updates and information about WTN by joining our email newsletter.