We recommend that you use these helpful resources while filling out your application and implementing the Ten Steps.
If you have any questions or need assistance, email us.
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine policy elements (PDF)
- Breastfeeding Model Hospital Policy Recommendations–California Department of Public Health
- mPinc data
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) breastfeeding information
- The Joint Commission Perinatal core measures
- Getting started with breastfeeding videos–Stanford School of Medicine
Help for Breastfeeding Patients
Call the National Breastfeeding Helpline at 1-800-994-9662. Help is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time, in English and Spanish.