Licensing information - Applications and forms, fees and licensing requirements | Committee meetings
- Fee changes effective June 1, 2023.
- Continuing education information and frequently asked questions
- New rule implementation
- Information for providers whose credentials have been affected by a drug conviction
- Suicide prevention training
The Department of Health authorized suicide prevention training programs for health care providers. This is the result of several pieces of legislation over the past several years aimed at helping providers identify, manage, and refer patients at risk for suicide.
- New Point Injection Frequently Asked Questions
- Take the Washington Health Workforce Survey