Substance Abuse Assistance
The State of Washington has four programs for credentialed healthcare professionals whose ability to practice may be impaired by substance use:
- Washington Health Professional Services (WHPS)
- for nursing professions (LPN, RN, ARNP, CRNA).
Phone: 360-236-2880, Option #1
- Washington Physicians Health Program (WPHP)
- for physicians (MD, DO), physician assistants, podiatrists, dentists, and veterinarians.
- Washington Recovery Assistance Program for Pharmacy (WRAPP)
- for pharmacy professions (pharmacists, pharmacy assistants, pharmacy interns, pharmacy technicians).
Phone: Confidential Toll-Free Helpline: 1-800-446-7220
- Washington Recovery and Monitoring Program (WRAMP)
- for all credentialed healthcare professions not covered by the above programs
Phone: 360-236-2880, Option #2