Approved Agency Affiliated Lists

As defined in WAC 246-810-016, agencies, facilities or counties that can employ agency affiliated counselors are listed below.

Agencies and facilities licensed or certified under chapters 71.05 or 71.24 RCW
Colleges and universities governed by the Washington Student Achievement Council
Community and technical colleges governed by the Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
Home health care agencies, home care agencies and hospice care agencies licensed under chapter 70.127 RCW
Hospitals licensed under chapter 70.41 RCW
Psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment facilities, hospitals and alcohol and chemical dependency entities licensed under chapter 71.12 RCW
Other agencies or facilities recognized by the secretary as provided in WAC 246-810-017
Washington counties, federally recognized Indian tribes and state of Washington departments and agencies