The Department of Health (department) has several behavioral health professions boards and advisory committees. Participation on these boards and advisory committees provides a way for citizens to influence decisions that shape behavioral health care in Washington. Find more information about these boards and committees on the links below.
- Certified Counselors and Hypnotherapists Advisory Committee
- Applied Behavior Analyst Advisory Committee
- Mental Health Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Social Workers Advisory Committee
- Examining Board of Psychology
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Certification Advisory Committee
Visit the department's boards, commissions and advisory committees boards, commissions and advisory committee webpage for more information.