Staff access online WIC training modules using the Learning Center (LC) online portal.
Learning Center offers a variety of topics to support Washington WIC staff.
WIC coordinators must complete the Learning Center Account Change form (Excel) for each new staff person and submit it to WAWICtraining@doh.wa.gov. This is a vital step to take for new staff to begin online learning.
How to Login to Learning Center for the First Time (PDF)
This guide provides:
- Step-by-step instructions for login
- Problem-solving section
Learning Center Resources
To learn more about the Learning Center, please check out these resources:
- Basic Navigation (PDF)
- How to Search and Register (PDF)
- How to Re-Register for Online Course/Quick Assessment (PDF)
- Supervisor Dashboard Orientation (PDF)
Learning Center Forms
- Learning Center Account Change form (Excel)
Use this form to:
- Request a user account for a new WIC staff,
- Remove a WIC staff account,
- Change details of a WIC staff person's profile,
- Request a new or remove a Zoom account.
- Group Training Documentation Form (Word)
- If you view training as a group, please complete the Group Training Documentation Form. We use the form to update your transcripts to reflect that you completed the training.
- Please email the completed form to email@example.com and add the training title in the Subject line.
Helpful Tips and Troubleshooting
- Find all WIC courses by entering “DOH STATE WIC (+topic)” in the Learning Search Bar.
- Courses are listed alphabetically.
- To register for a course, you will click on the name to open the course. If you see Curriculum listed, that is the training course and test associated with that course. Once open select Register button to register for the course.
- How to Re-Register for Online Course (PDF)
- Learning Center works best in Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google and Chrome.
- Delete browser history if you run into issues.
For help, contact us at WAWICTraining@doh.wa.gov.